I’ve been tagged by Roxanne for the 7 Things You Don’t Know About Me Meme. So, here goes.
- I got so frustrated with accidentally unmuting my second codec in my office this fall that I taped a toilet paper roll to the end of my remote. Yes, it works pretty well!
- I wrote the story line for a published children’s book.
- I was a student missionary in the Marshall Islands during college, and I taught in a thatched roof classroom with no walls. No running water or electricity either. Yes, I CAN live without technology!
- I worship on the seventh-day.
- In college, I wrote a lot of songs.
- I’m a third generation teacher/educator. My grandmothers on both sides were teachers.
- I studied grades 9 through 11 in Singapore and have traveled widely. Can you guess why I love VC?
I’m tagging… YOU. If you’re reading this and you haven’t done this meme yet, you’re it!
To participate, each person tagged should list seven things about themselves that would help their Personal Learning Network get to know them a little better. You can link back to this post by leaving a comment here, which links forward to their your update. Add yourself to the growing list of people who have revealed 7 things.