- AU 2012-2013 Bulletin School of Distance Education section with Definitions of Distance Education, including blended learning
- Blended learning definition image source
- 2009 U.S. Dept of Ed Study: Evaluation of Evidence-Based Practices in Online Learning: A Meta-Analysis and Review of Online Learning Studies
- ADDIE Model applied to Blended Learning (Faculty Focus resource)
- Molenda, M. (2003). In search of the elusive ADDIE model. Performance Improvement 42(5): 34–37.
Flipped Classrooms and Creative Scheduling
- Flipped Classroom Infographic
- Some sources of videos online:
- Participant ideas: Have students watch a TedTalk and then write a critique; or have them find a TedTalk on a topic to share with the class to discuss.
- Aaron Sams, a high school teacher, explains his use of the Flipped Classroom.
- Larry Eddy, a college chemistry teacher, explains his use of the Flipped Classroom.
- iTunes University (as an app on your mobile device, or a section in the iTunes store)
- MIT Open Courseware as a website or LectureHall app
- Virt U: The Virtual University on your mobile device (an app)
- Coursera, an education company with free online courses
- Mooc Mooc: A massive open online course about massive open online courses
- Fall Current/Future State of Higher Education fall 2012 MOOC
- Gooru: A search engine for learning
Games in Learning