3rd day of June Jazz. The week is going too fast!
- Our roll calls today were just hysterically fun! We had fun cheers from each of the sites. We used @sparky1fan’s Cheer video clips and ideas to prepare.
- We had a great time with MysteryQuest Beaches this morning. Everyone shared clues about a beach in their area. We had some very creative presentations, including clues given by Jhiymy Mhiyles, the Bondi Beach “caveman” in Australia (under the “table house”).
- We also had a major tech glitch in the middle of one of the presentations. My bridge rebooted and we lost Internet in our room. But after 5 minutes of panic, we were back up and running again and kept going.
Guest Speaker: Global Nomads
- The Global Nomads Pulse simulation on Wed is always a highlight of Jazz for me. We tackled the tough issue of the economy with a discussion of questions such as:
- What would be a possible solution to the global economic crises?
- What other areas or issues have been impacted by the economic crisis?
- What changes have been made in your school due to the economic crisis?
- Small groups worked hard on writing their lessons today. Heard lots of good ideas and look forward to those projects being online.
One more day of instruction and simulations; then sharing projects and the celebration. Love this workshop!