This blog post accompanies my presentation, Live Online Sessions: Designing for Interest and Interactivity for the Andrews University Teaching and Learning Conference.
PowerPoint presentation: Live Online Sessions
Shared in the order presented.
- Kolb’s Learning Cycle
- Polly Calm Videquette videos
- Visual Design: Useful
- Image sources:
- Socratic Learning and the Back Channel
- Sample Classroom Job Tent and descriptions from the Jazz Workshop
- Sample Group Instructions instructions from the Jazz Workshop
- Effective use of the pause procedure to enhance student engagement and learning