Here’s my last set of snippets from virtually attending NECC 09:
- A discussion on NECC Ning by Richard Hum on Finding Balance (Richard Hum of Kigluait Adventures)
- Global Collaboration Buzzword or Educational Reality by Carol Anne McGuire blogged by Wes Fryer (thanks Wes, great summary!!) This project sounds sooooo cool!
- Will Richardson’s commentary on the keynote: Lawsuits?
- Slam Dunk model for student research for helping late adopter teachers – blogged by Gail Desler
- Gail Desler’s snippets from a session on Synergy and Collaboration
Thanks to everyone who blogged (and will still blog) about their learning at NECC for those of us at home!
After this, a serious July studying! Which will mean two new series of posts applying communication research and mentoring research to videoconferencing.