This post is part of a series inviting discussion, comments and reflection on the results of my dissertation.
We continue an examination of the coordinator demographics of those who took my survey. Who gets the responsibility of the videoconference coordinator and how much time do they have to support VC?
Time to Support VC
- Which job title best matches yours?
- Do you think there is a job title that is a better match for the videoconference coordinator responsibilities?
- When you talk to principals, which person/position do you recommend as the videoconference coordinator?
- How much time does it take for you to support videoconferencing?
- Do you think it should be a full time job – at the school level? District level? Regional level? Or is it ok to have VC mixed in with other responsibilities such as instructional technology?