I’m cleaning up my MysteryQuest World site (to meet the new standard), and so I need to archive these on another site. Here they are for your enjoyment!
Lance Middle School, Kenosha, WI
- I learned that you can have a video thing with people in other places.
- I learned how to look up facts and have fun at the same time.
- I learned about teamwork.
- I learned how to use all kinds of references.
- I learned how to use an atlas and other resources better.
- I learned how to work with other people in a group. It was nice to see the people in my group helping each other.
- I liked the TV talk. I thought it was amazing.
- I think the best part was researching because it was fun using all of the clues.
- The best part was the camera because we got to talk to different states.
- The best part was when we got to see the other people in different states.
- The best part of it was our whole group working together to find answers.
- It was fun because we got to use maps, atlases, and the computers.
- I loved today. It was so fun and it was a good experience for teamwork and cooperation.
- It was the biggest event of the year! I would tell other kids how awesome it was.
- I loved it. It was awesome. We were so lucky. I would do over and over again.
I’m sure students will be interested to use it in the classroom.
I think students would be interested in the process and would ask a lot of questions.
Gina Willmon says:
I think the students would absorb so much more information and be more interested in learning.
My high school students loved VC!
Our 4th grade students enjoyed talking to students from other schools.
I know my students would enjoy talking/learning from other schools!
Anything other than the boredom of books is a good idea.
It would take a couple of times to master this but once I did I think my students would enjoy the experience.
My students would love this. Most do not ever venture out of the county let alone different cities with their families.
This would be an awesome experience for my students
I work with special needs students and I believe that they would love to experience VC.
January 6, 2017
I remember the first time I participated with a video conference as a student in graduate classes. It does feel like it opens up the world and gives you confidence using technology.
Im sure the students in our district would love to experience using VC.
Students would retain much more content. Being able to demonstrate and involve the students in a process is much more stimulating for them.
I think that our Anatomy and Physiology classes use it regularly. The students always have positive remarks about the experience.
Students would enjoy this more then reading out of a book and find it more interesting then hearing their teacher all day.
I think students would love it!
Since it is so real world, I bet my students will love it.
I feel my students would love this! This world is driven my technology
With the movement of technology in schools today this is great.
My students love it! But it must be engaging for them.
I am sure that my kids would enjoy this. It would bring a new aspect into the classroom!
I can’t wait to hear my own students make some of the same comments.
Students would enjoy doing this!
Students would like this!
My students would definitely love it!
I think the students would love this!
My kids would find this very cool!
Polled my students if we used this type of learning and nothing but positive feedback!
I would definitely poll/survey my students first, before proceeding.
Young students would be so amazed at talking to someone through the computer or screen. They could see other students at different schools around the world, or community helpers.
Students would enjoy this more if we have the technology and will t find it more interesting then hearing their teacher all day in classes.