I’m cleaning up my MysteryQuest World site (to meet the new standard), and so I need to archive these on another site. Here they are for your enjoyment!
Lance Middle School, Kenosha, WI
- I learned that you can have a video thing with people in other places.
- I learned how to look up facts and have fun at the same time.
- I learned about teamwork.
- I learned how to use all kinds of references.
- I learned how to use an atlas and other resources better.
- I learned how to work with other people in a group. It was nice to see the people in my group helping each other.
- I liked the TV talk. I thought it was amazing.
- I think the best part was researching because it was fun using all of the clues.
- The best part was the camera because we got to talk to different states.
- The best part was when we got to see the other people in different states.
- The best part of it was our whole group working together to find answers.
- It was fun because we got to use maps, atlases, and the computers.
- I loved today. It was so fun and it was a good experience for teamwork and cooperation.
- It was the biggest event of the year! I would tell other kids how awesome it was.
- I loved it. It was awesome. We were so lucky. I would do over and over again.