subscribed to comments, I wanted to pull out these great tips so you don’t miss them.
Clearing the path into secondary classes:
1. Invite secondary folks to go to JAZZ
2. Follow up one-on-one with JAZZ participants and help them implement their great ideas.
3. Mention video conferencing potential to all teachers/admin. when you are out & about….and locate other potential champions.
4. Follow up, follow up, follow up with your champions.
5. When developing projects….Listen to their needs and address areas where teachers and/or students are struggling.
I love #5. LISTEN!!!
So, how are you meeting the needs of your secondary teachers?!