Roxanne Glaser and I are doing another 20 Days Challenge this year! This time we are focusing on improving and scaling videoconference projects.
We’re targeting school level coordinators as our primary audience, but we know district and regional level VC coordinators will benefit from this exercise too. We will be collaborating and cross-posting each day’s challenge on our respective blogs as we did last year.
Here is the archive of posts for the 2010 Challenge:
- Day 1: 20 Days to Better VC Projects
- Day 2: Getting Started with Read Around the Planet
- Day 3: Preparing Yourself Mentally for RAP (Read Around the Planet)
- Day 4: Read Around the Planet: Managing the Registration Process
- Day 5: Learning Through Read Around the Planet
- Day 6: 5 Steps to Maximize Your Collaborations
- Day 7: I Posted a Collaboration and Got 500 Responses
- Day 8: I Responded to a Collaboration and It Was Full
- Day 9: Multiple Section Collaborations for Middle School and High School
- Day 10: How Do I Work With a Wiki?
- Day 11: Bridging the Implementation Gap
- Day 12: Where Do Projects Come From?
- Day 13: Wikis For Teachers: The 4-1-1
- Day 14: Key Communications for Project Success
- Day 15: School To School Collaborations
- Day 16: Type Unto Others
- Day 17: Connecting Your Computer: Potential Challenges
- Day 18: 7 Steps to Better Collaboration
- Day 19: So You Think You Can Multitask?
- Day 20: Follow the Yellow Brick Road