In May 2008, I surveyed twenty K-12 teachers in my area who had done 6 to 12 videoconferences with their students in the 2007-2008 school year. They were my top teachers using videoconferencing. The following posts report on the results of this little research study.
- 5 Positive Things About Using VC in the Classroom
- 5 Negative Things About Using VC in the Classroom
- How did you come to know about videoconferencing? (scroll down, it’s towards the bottom)
- Describe a key experience that sustains your use of videoconferencing.
- Videoconferencing is like….
- Videoconferencing Adjectives
- How do you select and prepare for a videoconference?
- What are the supports that are critical for you to keep on using videoconferencing?
- More teacher comments.
[…] Finally, I’ve been sharing research results of a survey of my top teachers using videoconferencing from the 2007-2008 school year. One of my […]
[…] Top Teachers […]