I’m literally snowed under with the rescheduling of Holiday Hoopla videoconferences! Have you ever had so many calls get canceled? Then all of a sudden your email explodes with information about rescheduling, and it drives you nuts to make sense of it! That’s where I am now!
Here’s how I’m trying to get a handle on it:
- Deal with one issue at a time. It can be so overwhelming that you don’t know where to start!
- Read all the emails, scribbles, notes from voicemails, etc. about that videoconference to get the big picture.
- Email everyone involved.
- Write a specific short subject lineto help filter emails. I like to use the last names of the teachers in the pair.
- Bulleted action items in the email. Easy to scan and easy to answer.
- Propose a specific date & time, and give additional options (ranges).
Whew. How do you do handle rescheduling? Any other tips?