Today, I’m presenting at the North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists’ Curriculum Council.
I’ve been asked to share possibilities for running a NAD-wide Professional Development Day. That would include some 1000 schools connecting in, and over 6000 teachers.
We’re exploring these concepts and models:
- The 123 VC: Jazzing Up Your Curriculum with Videoconferencing model
- The broadcast model supported by Web 2.0
- Lessons from Personal Learning Networks
- Michigan LearnPort
- Global Education Conference
- Massively Open Online Courses (MOOCs)
Download the Division Wide PD Day.