This past summer, several of us got together and spent a whole day testing dialing between different kinds of units. We decided to start documenting solutions to all the strange dialing issues that are popping up (see GDS Dialing, Dialing Insanity, Dialing Insanity Here to Stay, Problems in K12 Dialing, etc.).
I finally spent some time cleaning up the pages and make them more presentable. We still have other pages to add and other units to test, but at least you can hopefully use what’s there so far. If you have any corrections or suggestions, please comment on the wiki pages.
So, check it out here: K12VCDialing.pbwiki.com.