While I’m thinking about Jazz this week, I thought it would be fun to make a list of all the tools we use in this workshop. And I probably won’t think of them all! If you know of any I missed, please comment!
- H323, Polycom, Tandberg, LifeSize, Codian, etc.
- Camtasia: For video tutorials
- GoogleDocs: Wordprocessing and spreadsheets used extensively
- GoogleSites: For Lead facilitators organization & for small groups final projects
- GoogleMaps: For a map of all participating sites
- GoogeEarth: For a map of all participating sites
What tools are you using in workshops this summer?
Sometimes I even use the PHONE…as a last resort, but still 🙂
Cellphones will also be used to take pictures and upload them to Flickr.
Good one!! 🙂 Of course, phones and cell phones! I also remembered all the Microsoft products: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as Adobe Acrobat for PDF creation.