For those of you who support more than one videoconference unit, how do you keep track of it all?
- Excel spreadsheet
- Filemaker Pro database
- A tiny chart printed and kept on my desk
I’ve had info in three places before and am trying to consolidate. What best practice tips do you all have out there?
The type of information I’m keeping includes:
- Contact info for the people involved
- Serial numbers
- Software revision
- History of trouble tickets
- History of issues/problems
- IP and gatekeeper alias
- In some cases endpoint LAN settings
How do you stay organized? Please comment!