Here are a few articles & resources I’ve collected over the past few months.
- How to get your network ready for videoconferencing. A nice overview of some of the challenges and issues to consider.
- Interactive videoconferences cover all the bases. A summary of the content providers featured in the IVC Showcase at NECC.
- A Museum on the Go. Converge magazine article on the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center.
- An Education in Collaboration. Video-conferencing is an easy way to have geographically distant groups of students work collaboratively.
- Experience HyperMirror Videoconferencing! Another eSchoolNews article from NECC.
- Videoconferencing from a Laptop. A quick how to guide from TechLearning, followed up by another article on Configuring H323 Desktop Conferencing Software.
Time to catch up on your reading!