Thanks again to Google Alerts, here are some more student reflections on Read Around the Planet. These are from 6th grade students in Edmonton Public Schools. Middle school reflections are more in depth and you can see how they tied their videoconference experiences to content they were learning in class. Both classes presented plays, and the students reflected on their performance compared to the other class and what they learned from how the other class presented. This is a great evaluation activity and it’s neat to be able to peek into the classroom and listen to the students’ thinking!
- My Very Own Videoconference Reflection
- Reader’s Theatre Videoconference
- My Videoconference with New York
- Videoconference – Some great tips about videoconferencing etiquette here!
- Reader’s Theatre – Good note about papers rattling here.
- How was the videoconference? Reflection on the use of voice in the presentations.
- Read Around the Planet! How it affected their confidence level…
- Our Video Conference – Why schools should have VC in the words of a 6th grader!
Thanks Room 22 for sharing your thoughts & reflections! If you enjoyed their reflections, leave them a note on their map here. It’ll be a great geography lesson for them!