Last week’s spring break project was to create sample videos of three MysteryQuest format programs. Each video is 6-10 minutes long and has a sample from each section of the videoconference. It’s a great way to learn about how these programs work.
Unfortunately WordPress won’t let me embed the videos right here, so you’ll have to watch them from the wikis:
- MysteryQuest USA (for 4th or 5th grade)
- HistoryQuest5 (for 5th grade / or classes studying colonial times and the Revolutionary War)
- HistoryQuest8 Civil War (for 8th grade)
These sessions are still open for anyone to participate.
- MysteryQuest USA and HistoryQuest5 are $35 each; however we do have limited scholarships available if the cost is a barrier to your participation. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
- HistoryQuest8 – the Berrien RESA sessions are full; however, Paul Hieronymous is running another 3 sessions and still needs partners. These ones are free. Details here.
Test your geography/history skills and participate in a quest this spring!!