For the last several days, we’ve been considering green meetings via videoconference. In this final post, let’s review additional resources and readings:
- The EPA provides resources for green meetings, however, they are based in an assumption that people will travel to meet together in a physical location.
- Another group provides 10 tips for Blue Green Meetings.
- 45 Ways to Use Technology to Green Meetings
- Recycling Coalition’s Green Meetings Policy
- AARnet, Australia, Guide to Videoconference Meeting Protocol
- Youtube Video: How to Have a Videoconference Meeting (short & sweet & to the point)
- Book: Smart Videoconferencing: New Habits for Virtual Meetings
Your turn: What questions do you still have? What additional tips would you share?