So, how is your summer going? Going, gone? Feels like that to me.
The participants and facilitators really enjoy the process of immersion into videoconferencing in the curriculum.
Some features from this summer’s sessions include:
- International participation with Wales in the June session.
- The usual fun and engaged learning with MysteryQuest Beaches
- Lots of reflection and learning posted on the participant blog
- New sites participating for the first time: GST BOCES, NY; EduTech, ND; Torfaen, Wales; ESC Region 7, TX; Fort Bend ISD, TX
- Some “old favorite” guest speakers: GNG and Shane Howard‘s Singing with Shane presentation, Vietnam Veteran Don Alsbro
- Some “new favorite” guest speakers: LearnNCO and Cleveland Museum of Art
- Creative presentations in each of the simulations: Exchange, Academic Challenges, MysteryQuest
How did your professional development sessions go this summer?