As I catch up on Twitter and blogs & Virtual NECC this morning, a few snippets stand out:
- A tour of the Washington Memorials by Doug Johnson
- Imagine what tools could be on the web!
- Tons of tools, what to choose?
- The emphasis on educational networking or social learning from Doug Johnson
- Since I’m attending virtually, I wish I could see if this advice was taken to heart by the presenters
- Detailed analysis of copyright
- Sounds like GNG‘s programs are a hit at the IVC showcase this morning (no surprise there)
- From @janzan, “My favorite idea was Rhonda Keefer planning on IVC across the world in every class at one time…The Grid Goes Down…”
- Share your favorite IVC session with Rhonda on NECC Ning
- I’m hoping someone will post a summary of what happened at the SIG IVC meeting… sounded interesting from Twitter….
Looking forward to more snippets throughout the day!
What are YOU learning at or from NECC 09? Are you sharing in some form?