Tips & thoughts & insights from this discussion/groups.
- Always share a map at the beginning of the videoconference.
- Voicethread – a way to do delayed time video discussions. Sounds cool & worth checking out. Also jabber, skype, googletalk, etc.
- collaborative vcs pbwiki – projects written in my online classes: Planning Interactive Curriculum Connections & Kid2Kid Videoconference Connections.
- My projects templates booklet
- Find someone today and make a commitment to connect to them.
- Mentoring cross grade level within the district via videoconferencing.
Did anyone talk about Google Docs for coordinators and teachers to share details?
Unfortunately, no. But that would have been another great tool to share with the group.